Castle III part B Castle III part B

Amazing.

I've waited so long to see this, and now that it has come out it's just like "Woah! That's EXACTLY what I expected, and then some!". Truly just the atmosphere, the characters the music, the animation, everything in this is just truly amazing. And the fact that it's so good and it uses sticks is just awesome!

I've watched the other parts on DQ and I just wanna ask something:

-What's with the 'release me' thing after Etrius wakes up in Part A?
-Will there be a Castle IV coming? Because in my opinion there is a lot left unanswered in part C and D.

Anyways, friggin sweet job Oscar and keep it up.

Get-lost responds:

You'll find out what the 'release me' thing is in, yes, Castle IV - which is going to be made.

Thanks

The Fellowship of CTU The Fellowship of CTU

what the hell

why would you even make something that was 100 fps before dumbing it down to 30 anyway? i mean wtf?! i dont get it??

tuan69 responds:

I don't know.

Thanks for the review, cunt.

Arc Episode I: Reel 1 Arc Episode I: Reel 1

nice

this was really good. nice ending i didnt expect that. the battle bits out in space could have been a bit more and all the laser shots flying everywhere could have been done a little better but overall this was great

Fields of Vespillo teaser Fields of Vespillo teaser

looks good

this looks good i cant wait to see the whole thing. that guy with they cool red on his face or cloak or watever looked awesome!

BlueEasy responds:

thanks! yeah, thats the main baddy in this story. my hope is to make ALL the animation look like that, but for the sake of the teaser (which was also a school project), i didnt have time to do al the characters like that. but no worries!