Castle III part B Castle III part B

Amazing.

I've waited so long to see this, and now that it has come out it's just like "Woah! That's EXACTLY what I expected, and then some!". Truly just the atmosphere, the characters the music, the animation, everything in this is just truly amazing. And the fact that it's so good and it uses sticks is just awesome!

I've watched the other parts on DQ and I just wanna ask something:

-What's with the 'release me' thing after Etrius wakes up in Part A?
-Will there be a Castle IV coming? Because in my opinion there is a lot left unanswered in part C and D.

Anyways, friggin sweet job Oscar and keep it up.

Get-lost responds:

You'll find out what the 'release me' thing is in, yes, Castle IV - which is going to be made.

Thanks

The Fellowship of CTU The Fellowship of CTU

what the hell

why would you even make something that was 100 fps before dumbing it down to 30 anyway? i mean wtf?! i dont get it??

tuan69 responds:

I don't know.

Thanks for the review, cunt.

Arc Episode I: Reel 1 Arc Episode I: Reel 1

nice

this was really good. nice ending i didnt expect that. the battle bits out in space could have been a bit more and all the laser shots flying everywhere could have been done a little better but overall this was great

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Best Four Second game ever!!

I avoided playing the beta file so I could play this bug and glitch free, and when this finally loaded (took ages on dial up) I was blown away. This is a hell of alot better than I thought it might have been. And seeing my 3 games on it just made me smile. Too bad its the last Four Second game though, I would have liked to help in another one, but oh well what can ya do eh?
To sumb it up in a nutshell, THIS GAME FREAKIN ROCKED!!!
And one more thing, thanks for the award! :)

NG Quiz 5: Four Second F NG Quiz 5: Four Second F

Cool

Hey, in question 14 you used a lil screen from one of my minigames in Four Second Firestorm! sweeeeeeeet.

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Yeah! Because it's awesome!

If the stuff you've submitted to the Firestorm is any indication, I can't wait to see your future stuff!

Easter Egg Hop Easter Egg Hop

thats cool

that is a really cool game, its easy and hard enough to be fun and the controls are really good. a nive fun and unique game!
5/5